Audio Conference Calling
SITSD provides a first-rate multi-point audio conference bridge. Whether you are connecting the minimum of 3 sites or the maximum of 61, our experts will help you schedule, coordinate and conduct successful end-to-end conferences with ease and flexibility.
Scheduled calls incur a setup fee based on the number of participants in the call and the duration of long distant participants. Billing for calls are calculated using 15-minute increments allowing flexibility in scheduling calls.
Participants call either a toll-free or a local calling number at a pre-designated time; after entering a password they will automatically connect to the conference bridge.
Reservations accepted are on a first come, first served basis. Peak usage time is from 9:00AM to 11:00AM. Changes to your teleconference (i.e. # of participants, etc.); need to be made 60 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
Prerequisite(s): A minimum of 3 lines per call and a 60 port maximum.
This service is available 24 hours per day seven (7) days per week, excluding planned outages, maintenance windows and unavoidable events.
Support is available Monday-Friday 7:30AM-5:00PM, on State working days. Support is not available on State government holidays, weekends or after 5:00PM.
State Government, Counties, Cities, K-12 Schools, the University System, and qualifying non-profit organizations.
- Book early (SITSD can accommodate your call reservations up to one year in advance)
- Reservations are dependent upon number of ports available
- Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis
- Peak usage time is from 9:00AM to 11:00AM
- Schedule reservations during business hours of 7:30AM to 5:00PM
- Changes to your reservation; contact the State Government operator at (406) 444-2586
- Changes to your teleconference (i.e. # of participants, etc.); need to be made 60 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. Calls cannot be cancelled after the start of the scheduled call.
- If your call ends early, notify the State Government Operator (406) 444-2586 and your account will be credited.
- Reserve and set up the conference call
- Email a confirmation notice to the chairperson of the call. The confirmation will include all information pertinent to the call, including call-in numbers (local and long distance) and passwords
- Provide monthly statement itemizing the charges for all calls.
How Do We Charge
Charges are billed monthly. A set-up fee is based upon the number of participants per conference call.
Rate Sheet Description:
|No. of Particpants||Setup Charge|
Changes to your reservation: the first change is free; thereafter a fee is assessed for each additional change request. The fee is $ 3.96 per change. However, the first one if free. This includes any changes to the call such as adding ports or adding length to the call etc. Conference call line rates are based upon the state’s current long distance calling rate and billed at .0415 per minute charge per long distance, toll-free line.
When cancelling or moving a call to a different date, there is a $3.96 fee per change as well as a set-up fee for cancelling or moving the call to a different date. The set-up fee is based on the number of participants (see rate chart above). Calls cannot be cancelled after the start of the scheduled call.
There is no charge for the utilization of local lines.
How To Order This Service
Audio Conference Instructions.
Questions, phone 444-2586 or submit a service request online at servicedesk.mt.gov or phone (406) 444-2000 or 800-628-4917.